Parent-Teacher Association (PTA)
The mission of the Franklin Park Parent-Teacher Association is to:
- Assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children
- Encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation
- Support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children
PTA Board and Committee Chairs
President- Sindi Villariny
1st Vice-President- Jen Costa
2nd Vice- President- Amy Koziol
Recording Secretary- Lisa Olney
Treasurer- Liz Garcia
Correspondence Secretary- Alyssa Oquendo
Membership- Kat Oquendo
Special Events- Amanda Baker
Historian- Kim Bagnole
Auditor- Meghan McGovern
Virtual Science Night is just a few days away! Don't miss this free event. Below are some instructions to follow regarding the event.
Monday, December 21st 6:30 p.m.
How do I join the event?
Option 1: To watch the event on YouTube live stream -Click this event link or copy and paste it into URL: bit.ly/2LaIJW4
Option 2: To watch the event on YouTube Live Stream & Chat.
- Log into your Gmail account (must have a Gmail account)
- Click this event link or copy & paste it into URL: bit.ly/2LaIJW4
- Click into chatbox on the right of live stream to chat.
If you have not created a YouTube channel account, you will be asked to Create a Channel to join the chat.
- Click “Create a Channel to Join the Chat”
- “Chat As” will show the name that will appear in the chatbox, change this if you like
- Click “Create Channel”
- Click on the event link again to reopen the live stream page: bit.ly/2LaIJW4
Visit us on Facebook:
Email us at: email@example.com